Dinettes By Design offers low cost shipping on all orders in the continental United States. We will always ship your order using the safest, most economical and reliable method available. Low cost shipping will be by UPS, Fedex, or Common Carrier. Due to the nature of some of our merchandise some items will only be shipped “White Glove”. Those items will be indicated on the merchandise page.
Common Carrier, FEDEX, UPS Deliveries
Items shipped this way will be delivered to the curb. It will not include unloading, installation, setup or assembly. The freight company will call the customer for a delivery appointment. Most freight lines will give you about a 4 hour window, Monday through Friday. If you are not available for your delivery appointment you will be responsible for a redelivery charge. You will need to help unload and transport into your home so plan ahead.
White Glove Deliveries
This delivery option is available at an additional charge (unless specified on the merchandise page) and includes the following:
- Scheduled delivery appointment (usually a 4 hour window)
- Items are unpacked, inspected, and assembled if necessary.
- Placed in the customers home in room of choice.
- All packaging and debris is taken from customers home.
- Up to two people to deliver furniture if necessary.
- Two flights of stairs free. An additional charge per flight of stairs.
Inspection of Goods
- Customers are responsible to inspect all merchandise at the time of delivery.
- If there is severe damage please refuse only the item that is damaged and we will replace that item for you at no charge.
- If the damage is minor (scrape, scratch, nick, or if a seat cushion is torn or soiled) accept the item, make a note on the freight bill and we will repair or replace the item.
- Any noticeable damage to the cartons must be noted on the signed delivery copy.
- Damaged items that have been signed for by the customer as being in acceptable condition are non-returnable.
- Also we cannot be held responsible for missing deliveries once Fedex, UPS, USPS indicate the shipment has been delivered.
- Any damages must be reported to us within 24 hours.
- Pictures of the damages will be required as well as pictures of the boxes the furniture was shipped in.
Please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Please email or call us for a quote. Quote will be based on size, weight and locations of delivery. All brokerage fees, GST and duties are paid by customer when placing order and will be collected with the shipping charges. All shipping charges, taxes and fees collected are nonrefundable. Any additional taxes due are responsibility of the customer.
Liability, Terms Of Service and Conditions
Dinettes By Design is not liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the products we sell. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages including subjective personal inconvenience, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Utilization of this website is undertaken at your own risk and is a voluntary agreement that your access and use hereof are subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice along with all policies on this which may change at any time without notice. By using our website and placing orders you are agreeing to the terms of service and policy. Dinettes By Design has the right to refuse service and sales should the buyer not agree to, dispute or challenge the Terms of Service. Any unforeseen circumstances; has the right to alter this policy at anytime and special terms can be implemented when there is no additional liability created for Accentuate Your Home and the customer agrees to any amended terms. In the event the customer does not agree to the amended terms, the policy is enforced in the original terms outlined.